It is really important that you register yourself or your child immediately. This will make sure that you/your child is covered by insurance. This is quite simple and can be accessed through www.myfootballclub.com.au (click on the link).
Registration Fees this year are:
Please ensure you pay online with your registration:
Payment Options Screen
- You will be given the option to “Invoice Me”or “Pay Now”. You are required to select Pay Now (You will also receive an invoice via email)
- Continue to Pay your registration fee on-line via Credit Card (MasterCard or Visa)
You can click on this link Junior Self Registration Guide for a step-by-step guide.
Note: Do not create an account if you have been registered within the last 5 years – Contact FFA or FFV for assistance to find your FFA number
* You must select our Clubs name from the drop down menu that appears for packages to be made available (which is “Hamilton SC”).
Where do I go for Help?
- FFA Support Centre Ph: (02) 8020 4199 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- FFV MyFootballClub Support Ph: (03) 9474 1800 (Press 2) or e-mail email@example.com
- Player resources (Videos/Manuals) which is available via www.myfootballclub.com.au under MyFootballClub/Register Now/Guides
- FAQ’s on the MyFootballClub website or FFV Website via www.footballfedvic.com.au (under Registrations > MyFootballClub)